Rockwall might be named after the geological rock walls that were discovered when the city was first founded, but there is a lot more to do than just look at rocks. Here are the top five fun things to do in Rockwall.
- Downtown. Over the past few years, downtown Rockwall has been reinvigorated with new shops, restaurants, and fun. Go on Saturday mornings for the farmer’s market.
- Horseback Riding. If you love horses, be sure to spend a day at Chisholm Trail Rides. Here, you can learn the basics of riding and go on some beautiful trail rides.
- Harbor Rockwall. This is one of the newest entertainment destinations in the area. Spend an evening enjoying a delicious meal, take in some shopping, snap a few pictures of the lighthouse, and then take a stroll along Lake Ray Hubbard.
- Blase Family Farm. In the fall, this family farm features hayrides, pumpkins, a petting zoo, and more. Return in the summer for fresh blueberry picking.
- Boat Ride. There is no better way to experience Lake Ray Hubbard than with a relaxing boat ride. Try the Big D Cats, Sail with Scott, Harbor Lights Cruises, or other companies.
Which of these activities are you planning to do? At Randall Noe Chrysler Dodge Jeep® Ram, we love spending a relaxing evening in Rockwall.